These bath salts were formulated to provide a luxurious relaxing experience for your mind and body. Feel the stress melt away as you soak in lavender and oatmeal, leaving your skin feeling calm and silky smooth.
How to use:
Pour contents of tube into warm bath. Soak for 20 minutes. For best results, exfoliate and bathe prior to soaking.
Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Himalayan Pink Salt, Lavender, Sweet Orange, Rose and Oatmeal
In our bath salts we use a variety of essential oils, check out some of their potential benefits here:
Benefits of CBD on the skin
- could reduce sebum production and help control acne
- anti-oxidant & anti-inflammatory could help with dryness, redness and irritation
- could combats free radicals on the skin
- won't clog pores
Potential Benefits of Lavender
- anti-fungal properties, great for eczema
- cleanses the skin while reducing redness and irritation, great for psoriasis
Potential Benefits of Sweet Orange
- The vitamin C can help reduce dark spots or blemishes
- Could prevent premature skin aging
- Acts as a astringent
- promotes collagen synthesis
Potential Benefits of Rose:
- Reduces redness and calms the skin
- High in Vitamin E, making it extremely moisturizing
Potential Benefits of Oatmeal:
- natural and gentle cleansers of the skin
The Elevated Experience Collection.
The Elevated Experience Collection is designed to bring you a luxurious, ancient world-inspired approach to your cannabis & herbal-based therapeutic journey. By combining a plethora of naturally occurring healing compounds from Mother Earth, we strive to keep your feet grounded and your health elevated.
KC Hemp Co.® bath salts are hand crafted, cruelty free and all natural. These salts are crafted with certified organic phytocannabinoid rich oil. (A different way of saying CBD oil.)
What is Phytocannabinoid Rich Oil?
Think, CBD... BUT BETTER! We don't call it CBD oil because in the raw product that we use, there is MUCH more than just CBD. Our oil contains CBD, CBN, CBG and a long list of terpenes and natural plant matter from the hemp plant. This is important because when all of these cannabinoids and plant matter are present together, they create what is known as the entourage effect. The entourage effect is one way of saying they all work better together! So don't worry, our products are still crafted with the same high quality oil as always, we are simply giving credit where credit is due!